Your pride in your Armenian identity inspires the ANCA Endowment’s aggressive and effective efforts to challenge anti-Armenian bias and factual misinformation in the mainstream media and among the general public, helping to set the record straight on pressing public policy issues of concern to the Armenian American community.
In support of these aims, we have:
- Challenged the Anti-Discrimination League’s hypocritical opposition to U.S. recognition of the Armenian Genocide.
- Convinced Google to stop running highly offensive paid ads denying the Armenian Genocide.
- Forced the unprecedented reversal of an ill-advised 2002 Justice Department ruling that would have placed Armenian citizens who visit the U.S. on a terrorist watch list.
- Successfully challenged the City of Santa Monica’s record of bias against Armenian-owned taxi companies.
- Convinced dozens of PBS affiliates across the United States not to run a program featuring well-known Armenian Genocide deniers.