Your vision of a Diasporan network of far-reaching access, power and influence inspires the ANCA Endowment’s work supporting the Armenian American community’s increasingly prominent civic role as an assertive and effective American stakeholder in the formulation of U.S. policy on the full range of Armenian issues.
In support of these aims, we have:
- Supported the daily work of dozens of local chapters, hundreds of affiliated organizations, thousands of community leaders, and tens of thousands of grassroots activists committed to the core views and values shared by Armenian Americans.
- Guided and supported the steady increase of Armenian Americans engagement in the U.S. political process, as voters, activists, volunteers, campaign contributors and candidates.
- Communicated regularly and inter-actively with over 200,000 Armenian American households through the ANCA website, email updates, and a growing range of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Hosted national conferences and local training sessions to educate and motivate grassroots activists to more effectively communicate Armenian issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Provided reliable, real-time information to the community about the records of federal office holders on Armenian issues, and offered on-line vehicles for grassroots communication with foreign policy stakeholders.